Both chipsets are very good processors, but the Dimensity 1100 is the better performer, also because of its GPU, which is the Mali-G77 and outperforms the Adreno 640 in the Snapdragon 860. It also offers better power management, as it has a smaller node size. If you want more battery life, don’t care for 5G, and are looking for a more affordable handset then the X3 Pro is the more appealing option of the pair. But given how well priced the F3’s starting price is, it’ll surely be hard to not be tempted. While there has been no official pricing for the US for both these phones, they are still expected to come in at affordable prices going by the Europe launch prices.
It’s currently not available in Australia, although the price is approximately AU$320. Poco X3 NFC has a much better balance than the X3 Pro and is therefore ranked among the top cheap phones. This is another example of how much you can get from a Poco series Android. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro puts power first and offers a great screen too, but this isn’t one for photography fans.
- For the retail price of $229 for the base version, there isn’t a better device available in terms of sheer hardware performance that can compete with the X3 Pro.
- I don’t like how everything is rounded and cartoony in the UI.
- This means in no way lags would dominate the high-end gaming experience on the Note 10 Pro Max but the phone will feel as if it can be pushed too far.
- This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file.
- Google is now pushing OEMs to include the stock Google dialer and messaging app on its phones and the Google Dialer doesn’t have auto call recording.
Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash here file. Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone. XIAOMI POCOPHONE X3 PRO Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. You can find How-to flash instruction on this page below. Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
Out of the box, POCO X3 Pro comes with Android 11 Based MIUI 12. There’s absolutely nothing new about the OS of this phone.
- We see that such questions are not often asked by users.
- With the way that POCO has priced the POCO X3 Pro, matching it on point with the POCO X3 NFC’s pricing, it becomes impossible not to recommend the Pro device over its non-Pro sibling.
- In this detailed video tutorial we will show you how to install official Descendant 12 Android 12 rom based on OSS (aka Open Source Software) Vendor on the Poco X3 Pro.
- The blobs should be pulled into the ~/android/lineage/vendor/xiaomi folder.
- Indoors I rarely had to bump the volume level past 50% while playing games or watching videos despite the slightly lower bass.
The SoC is supported by the Adreno 640 graphics chip and up to 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM. The main camera records videos at up to 4K and 30 frames per second, and it’s supported by electronic image stabilization. The Dual Mode is a nice extra, where the front and rear cameras record simultaneously, and both views are combined into one video. However, the Poco X3 Pro has a slight advantage with its more power-efficient chipset and faster charging speed.
Leave a Reply